Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Defrosting Apathy

Yesterday, I presented my new website Defrosting Apathy in class. I've been creating it tangentially with this blog to discuss systems theory concepts in the context of global action. I'm really happy with how its turned out so far, although my webmaster and I still plan to add more content at the end, some visual enhancements and a few technological upgrades that will support the site in the future. I've also decided to publish a quarterly newsletter, so eventually the site should have an email sign up doodad. (In the meantime, if you'd like to receive my awesome newsletter, you can email me at liz.fleshman at defrostingapathy.org).

How cool is that? I have an email addy @defrostingapathy.org!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/baby-einstein-party-supplies.html]baby Einstein Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike